This December has been a super weather month, with lots of sunshine and warm temperatures though the daytime. I have enjoyed staying outdoors, reading a book on the terrace or working in the garden.
Looking back on 2012 – this year has been a good year for me. I am happy with what I have achieved :
- made quilts I designed
- got more practice and confidence in free motion quilting
- started giving patchwork and quilting classes
- worked on patterns (and learned how to write them)
- got familiar with all the different threads that the market has to offer
- shared my experience with other bloggers
Looking forward to 2013 – I would like to learn and try :
- improvisational quilting
- wonky blocks
- textured blocks – here a fantastic blog with a free project by Sewn Up by TeresaDownUnder
- and reorganize my sewing room, get a new cabinet for my fabrics
Wishing all the best for 2013, happy quilting and see you soon,
I would love to see you do some improv/wonky piecing – I think you will find it such fun!
I have enjoyed reading your blog in 2012 & look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2013!
Thanks for your comment, I do appreciate feedback. I also like reading your blog with all the different themes and the wonderful drawings. Have a nice 2013! Barbora
Beautiful flower pics! You have inspired me so I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You may visit my site, http://juliencb.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/omg-3/, for acceptance info and some badges. There are also links to some other very inspiring blogs! Have a great day!
Hi Julie, thanks for nominating me for this special award, I feel really honored!! I’ll be visiting your blog to find out how everything works and I shall also check your links to other blogs. Barbora
You are very welcome, Barbora. You do beautiful work! The others will appreciate the visits too.
Happy New Year Barbora! I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog this year and I love your modern style quilts. Keep up the great work 😀 Avis x
Thanks Avis, looking forward to see your projects in 2013, not only the quilting ones, but also knitting and crochet!!