It has been some time since my last blog post. Nevertheless it was a busy time :
- My good friend Milena came to visit us for a week in September. At this occasion we went to Valencia for a long weekend. The city is incredible – you can see there more than a 1000 year history. Very old and modern buildings, a vast of galleries and museums, shops, restaurants and a beautiful seaside.
- I have been to see my parents in Prague. We made a few trips, had super time together and perfect weather. Photos are from a castle complex north of Prague called Minichovo Hradiste.
- I was training our dog Strubble as we went to an exhibition. This was held last weekend in the town of Torre Pacheco near Murcia.
First time for both of us!! Everything went well. He did not win, but we were there. In a month’s time we are taking part in the next one in Alicante.
- GP Valencia Mondioring 2011 took place at the club I go to. The organizers asked me to take photos. So this was work for the entire last weekend of October. Participants came from all over Spain, including the Canary Islands + a lady from MOSCOW!! She and her husband came by caravan, i.e. 4.500 km (2.800 miles) and 4 days to drive just one way straight through Europe.
- Patchwork got also some time and I finished the promised table mats for my sister-in-law Doris
- And finally a baby quilt “Pink Summer Garden”
My intention is to prepare a tutorial for the Pink Summer Quilt. The photos documentation is saved on the computer and now I need to write an easy and understandable text. My goal is to finish with it latest end of November!!
A new experience for me, till then, Barbora